Thursday, March 10, 2011

That Question

All too often you stumble across others who are probably having just as difficult of a time as you are. We all have problems and things going on in our lives that seem important to us. I found that out today with a woman I encountered. As I was working this woman was talking with someone else about how hospice had come in to care for someone close to her. I believe by the way she was talking that it was her husband. The most surprising thing to me was that she seemed okay with the possible passing of this person in her life or either she is a very strong person as she seemed to be handing herself well. But anyways I guess my point and I am trying to remember now is that life is short and we should try to be more patient and understanding of things that have happened. I am trying to do that now, be more aware and spread kindness in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment