Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thank You Friends

Over the past few months we have realized who are friends and who you can count on. We've so appreciated all that have come around and showed us support during this trying time in our lives of losing our beautiful baby girl Leia. There are some that have good intentions and then some that we didn't even know well yet they have come forward to share their experience with us. It's been most comforting to me to know that others have gone through this as well as just hearing their story or what they have been through helps in some small way. So thankful.

As I type this post it is a Saturday evening and we are watching college basketball and having some wine. Oh how I would give up the wine to have our Leia here with us. So many things I wish I could change and looking back I know deep down that I did everything right while I was pregnant but it is hard to get my heart in the right place. I miss and love you Leia.

No comments:

Post a Comment