Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Charm Tuesday

I am so grateful for the many friends who have shown their love for Leia to me in recent months. About a month ago two very good friends sent me a charm that on one side has Leia's name and on the other side has two baby footprints and the saying "FOREVER IN MY HEART". I have posted a picture of this beautiful charm that my friends knew would bring me much happiness when wearing. I choose to wear this charm on a necklace and especially like to wear it on Tuesday of each week. I like to touch the charm and think of Leia and her delivery day. I like to think of all the brown curly hair that she had and her tiny hands and feet that were perfect. I will never forget our precious Leia and all the hopes and dreams that we had for her. Even though our lives have moved on and we are trying to find our way we will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment