Monday, January 7, 2013

Sea Salt Chocolate Chip "Big" Cookie


When I am stressed or upset I emotional eat. I know this and with Leia's 2-year anniversary approaching quickly, I am baking like crazy. Below is a new recipe that I tweeked in a new dish from a store that I have found recently that I love, Sur la Table.

Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 1/4 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a baking sheet. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars. Add in the vanilla and eggs. Mix until smooth. Add the flour, baking soda, and sea salt. Fold in the chocolate chips. Roll dough into balls and drop on your greased baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. I used a pie dish and baked for 30 minutes. Cool slightly before moving to a wire rack. 


No comments:

Post a Comment