Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 24

Today was a series of giving or paying it forward. I dropped off baby clothes to a neighbor who is expecting twins (girl/boy), left a birthday gift for a friend who is turning 40 tomorrow and then I bought lunch for a girlfriend. We dined at a local restaurant that I had not been to yet even though it has been open for several months now. She gave me a bunch of her baby stuff and I even returned a chicco baby carrier to her since she had loaned it to me and LB has outgrown it now. It was nice to stay local and see a friend and catch up. It was windy and cold so I was glad to get LB back home and into our warm house. I just hope he doesn't get sick and manages to get by without getting this flu stuff that is going around. They are calling for a "wintry mix" of snow for tomorrow and cold temperatures. I think tomorrow will be a "stay home" day. Stay warm everyone and hopefully healthy!

XO

Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment