Sunday, January 6, 2013

Days 5 & 6

Busy the past two days. My day of giving or pay it forward was donating to a local hospital that was raising money for children with cancer. They were set up outside a Walmart on a cold day here in North Carolina and asking for donations. I gave $10.00 and also got a t-shirt. I would have given more but only had that much cash on hand at that time. For day 6 of giving I have been preparing all my 2013 Pay It Forward gifts to those who commented on my Facebook page. I will be mailing them out tomorrow. The majority of today has been spent putting away all of our holiday decor and doing many loads of laundry. LB just had a blow out which meant a load right away! Ha! This upcoming Friday is the 2-year anniversary of our Leia being born sleeping. Trying to stay positive, think positive and not get too down though I did spend about 45 minutes today having a good cry. So anyways I am very tired so making this short. I hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment