Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8

Tonight is group meeting that other women and I attend bi-monthly to talk about our PPD and what we have going on and how we are feeling. Sometimes we do yoga. I guess it was done at last meeting that I had to miss due to my hubs having a work thingie.

So last month the group did a little holiday party and since I missed I am taking individual treats for tonight. I will give them out and if someone doesn't want one I won't be offended. I am taking some choxie goodies and I know that it is January and everyone is trying to be good and lose weight, etc. I'll post a picture tomorrow of my little treats.

What else is going on? I have hung some Valentine's Decorations and trying to get ready for end of week when we head out of town for a few days. It has been a good day. I got 10 hours of sleep last night so dragging a bit. It is weird how when I get so much sleep that I am even more tired. I also have very weird dreams when I take my meds to help me sleep. Last night's dream entailed my friend getting married and we were sampling desserts and arguing about where we would park to go into the establishment. When I awoke it took me several minutes to figure out where I was and what day it was.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment