Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stepping Stones

I finally got Leia's stepping stones out in our back yard. I took a few pictures. The one picture that was taken further away it is hard to see Leia's initials. I like looking out our kitchen window and seeing the stones. It somehow makes me feel at peace and happy knowing they are now placed and seeing them daily.  I may decide to move them around from time to time. Also, they may need to be moved inside during our colder months of the year so this is the reason I have not put them more permanently into the ground.



I hope everyone had a good 4th of July. I wish a happy week to everyone and that some of you who are waiting on some news get the positive tests and results that you all so deserve.

3 comments:

  1. I love them, and I also like the idea of bring them inside for winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful stones!! I really like them.

    Will u send me ur email when u get a chance? I had it before, but I can't find it... molly.ebach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely garden & stones! Glad you got it set up for Leia. xoxo

    ReplyDelete