Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Cards

I didn't send out cards this year. I just couldn't do it but if I had I would have sent the card below. It is actual footprints from a baby at a neonatal hospital affiliated with the hospital where our Leia was born. The moment I saw them it reminded of my Leia and her footprints we had gotten when at the hospital. I miss her so much and wish she were here. The past few days I've been very emotional and crying at times when I am alone or have time to sit and think about her. I am thinking of all you other BLM's out there and hoping you can enjoy the holidays in whatever best way you can. I wish you all nothing but good things and love in your life.


Thinking of you Leia and missing you so much today. Love you, Mommy

3 comments:

  1. It's a very cute card.

    Thinking of you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card. Its beautiful. I couldnt bring myself to send out cards either this year. I am thinking of you and Leia Grace and all the blms and their little ones as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just beautiful! I know you are missing her. I miss my little girl so much still!!!! So sorry!

    ReplyDelete