Friday, November 25, 2011

Leia's Name in the Sand

I finally got around to purchasing a picture from Carly who does the beautiful names in the sand. It came this morning in my email. I love how it turned out and can't wait to get a copy printed out and framed.

Yesterday was hard. I have so much to be thankful for however the day felt like a piece was missing. That missing piece is of course our Leia. We went to my sister-in-law's and I made every attempt to go on as usual however deep down inside of me I was missing my little girl. I ended up crying late in the day and just thinking about all that she is missing. She should be here with us celebrating her first Thanksgiving. I know she wouldn't understand any of it but it still hurts that she is not here with us.

Thinking of you always Leia.

Love you...

3 comments:

  1. Leia's picture is so beautiful. Thinking of you and your sweet daughter always

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous pic of Leia's name.xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that's an extra-stunning Carly photo! My Thanksgiving sounds similar to yours...

    ReplyDelete